The aim of the website is to promote the activities of A–Head Srl in Italy and around the world.
All the contents of the website, such as – by way of example – text, databases, designs, trademarks, logos, icons, images and audio tracks are owned by A–Head Srl or it
has received specific authorisation to use them and publish them for third parties by the legitimate owners; the material mentioned is protected by the laws in force for the protection of industrial and intellectual property.
In particular, the rights of economic use of all the texts in the various sections are owned by A–Head Srl and/or third parties who have expressly authorised the publication for this purpose, it being understood that the relative authors have the moral rights.
Users who intend to publish or reuse part of the contents of the website must make a special request, by writing to email@example.com
Finally, the website contains some links to third-party websites.
These links are provided for information purposes only, and to make the user experience easier.
A–Head Srl does not check these websites or their content in any way and, in particular, does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in them.
Under no circumstances shall A–Head Srl be liable for damages of any kind, either direct or indirect, suffered by anyone and deriving from the use of this website or the use of other websites mentioned on this website or that can be reached from it.
Without the prior written consent of A–Head Srl, it is not permitted to create links to the home page of the website or to internal pages and/or accessory pages of the website, thereby making “deep links”, nor attach or present the content of the website in another website, thereby creating “framing”.
The information contained in this website must not be used as the sole or main means to base specific decisions on, they are provided for information purposes only.
Users can browse the website’s pages and make use of its services freely, on the basis of informed choice.
Regardless of the professionalism with which it provides the contents available on the website, A–Head Srl is not responsible for any damage suffered by users and/or
third parties due to trusting the contents of published documents and, therefore, A–Head Srl shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage deriving from the use of this information.
A–Head Srl informs that it may at any time, totally independently and at its discretion, replace, add, modify and/or supplement the website and/or materials contained therein, as well as the technology used.
Consequently, A–Head Srl expressly makes users aware that such activities may mean the website and/or contents are temporarily unavailable.
The conditions are to be considered as being regulated by Italian law and must consequently be interpreted in accordance with Italian legislation.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A–Head Srl is a staff recruitment and selection company.
A–Head Srl guarantees all interested parties that it will process data freely provided exclusively for the purpose of managing its consultancy, recruitment and selection activities. The code states that interested parties must be informed in advance about the use of data relating to them and that the processing of personal data is permitted only with the express consent of the person concerned, except in cases provided for by the law.
A–Head Srl is committed to processing the data provided and to keep it strictly confidential, with due care and diligence, in accordance with the provisions of the Code
concerning the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003)
- Data collection
Data collection is carried out by interested parties sending information concerning their professional experience in the form of a CV to A–Head Srl, by mail, by fax, by e-mail or in person.
This collection covers only the data that will be processed, within the limits strictly relating to the obligations, duties and purposes described in the subsequent paragraph
The collection and processing of personal data are aimed at performing A–Head Srl’s normal activities and for administrative and accounting purposes
- Fulfilment of tax and accounting obligations
- Managing clients (client administration, administration of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency control)
- Managing suppliers (supplier administration, administration of contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, selection based on the needs of the business)
- Legal and economic treatment of staff
- Managing staff
Authorising the processing of personal data by the interested party is optional. However if authorisation is not given, it makes it impossible to perform certain tasks. In case of failure to provide obligatory data for the described purposes, the services and/or products requested may not be supplied to the interested party, in whole or in part. (Administrative and accounting purposes)
If A–Head Srl comes into possession of sensitive data relating to specific requests made by the interested party, the consent given will also be applicable to the processing of such data, exclusively for fulfilling these specific requests.
If A–Head Srl comes into possession of sensitive data by explicitly asking the interested party for such data, processing will depend on a prior request for written consent.
In order to carry out its recruitment and selection activities, personal data in the possession of A–Head Srl may be communicated to public or private bodies that have
given us a mandate to perform recruitment, selection and consultancy work on their behalf. Furthermore, data may be communicated to external companies or persons who carry out activities strictly related and instrumental to managing the business relationship, such as:
- subsidiary and associate companies in the European Union
- financial institutions
- consultants and freelance professionals, both individuals and associates
Data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and will be carried out either manually or with the aid of IT and electronic tools. Data will be stored on paper and/or electronic files.
In any case, data will be processed using procedures strictly related to the purposes indicated and using methods that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, through the adoption of appropriate measures to prevent data from being infringed or accessed without authorisation.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 allows interested parties to exercise specific rights:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data and have the data made available to them
- the right to know and to obtain indication of the origin of the data and the purposes and means the data processing is based on
- the right to know the procedures used, if the data has been processed electronically
- the right to have data cancelled, made anonymous or blocked and to have data updated, corrected and supplemented
- the right to know the identity of the data processing owner, managers and representative
- the right to obtain confirmation that the abovementioned operations have been made known, including as regards the contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated
- the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if they are pertinent to the aim of data collection
- the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data that concern the interested party, for the purposes of commercial information, or the sending of advertising material or for market research purposes
Data processing owner and manager
The ownership of the data discussed herein is the responsibility of:
A–Head Srl, via Vincenzo Monti 15, 20123 Milano
The data processing manager is the legal representative of the company.